The New Covenant
Begins in Heaven
The New Covenant DID NOT occur at the Cross - it Begins in Heaven
According to Paul's heresy, "the Law was "nailed to the cross" (Colossians 2:14) - Really??? Not according to God.
Contrary to popular (Christian) belief, the New Covenant happen at the Last Supper or at the Cross - It is instituted in the Kingdom of Heaven the1st earth and heaven pass away. In fact, the Crucifixion is THE BEGINNING of the fulfillment of the 7 Biblical Feasts which testify of the 1st & 2nd Arrivals of the Messiah which be completed to fulfill the Old Covenant (see HERE) - understanding tells us that we are STILL under Torah (the Law) which we must persevere to keep to enter the Kingdom of Heaven:
Jeremiah 31:31-34 & Micah 4:1-4 Confirm the New Covenant begins in Heaven AND is for ALL ETERNITY.
If you read the passage below, you will note the following:
1. (v.31-32) The LORD (the Most High Elohim) declares the creation of a NEW COVENANT with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL
2. (v.33) In the NEW COVENANT the LORD will put THE LAW within them and write it in their heart (of the HOUSE OF ISRAEL)
3. (v.34) Men will no longer teach each other, ALL will know the LORD and He will remove their (the HOUSE OF ISRAEL)'s sin and remember it no more. Common sense dictates that none of these 3 points has happened yet - it speaks of this occurring in heaven.
31"Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a NEW COVENANT with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL and with the HOUSE OF JUDAH, 32not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke (OLD COVENANT) although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD.
33"But this is the (NEW) covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put MY LAW (TORAH) within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
34"They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."
The Mountain of the Lord's Temple
1And it will come about in the last days That the mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains. It will be raised above the hills, And the peoples will stream to it.2Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about HIS WAYS And that we may WALK IN HIS PATHS." For from Zion will go forth THE LAW (TORAH), Even the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.3And He will judge between many peoples And render decisions for mighty, distant nations. Then they will hammer their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they train for war. 4Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid, For the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken.
Use BIBLEHUB.COM to research the scriptures below:
1. Jeremiah 31:31-34, Micah 4:1-4 – the Most High proclaims the New Covenant with house of Israel in Heaven
2. Matthew 5:17-19, Matthew 7:18-23, Matt 19:17, John 15:10 - The Mosaic Law (Torah) is required to enter Heaven
3. Messiah’s crucifixion completes the Passover – the 1st of the 7 Biblical Feasts of the Covenant Law (HERE) that MUST
OCCUR to fulfill the Old Covenant with the Children of Israel - His blood atones the sins of the remnant (see #2 above), persevere, and allowed entrance to Heaven: Revelation 14:12, 20:4
4. The burial, resurrection, & Holy Spirit fulfilled the next 3 Biblical Covenant Law SPRING Feasts (here)
5. The Messiahs 2nd coming, mansions for the Saints and 7th Millenia WILL COMPLETE the Final 3 Biblical Covenant FALL
6. Matthew 5:17-19, Revelation 21:1-6 – 1st Earth & Heaven pass away; ALL of the Old Covenant IS NOW FULFILLED
7. Jeremiah. 31:31-34, Micah 4:1-4 - The New Covenant is Initiated; the Law (Torah) is now placed within hearts of the children of IsraelLawlessness -The Deceiver Paul's heretical teaching - is Death because "Saved by Grace". The Law (Torah) is Alive and In Effect and to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven (See point 2 above). It gives Testimony of the Messiah so LEARN IT, KEEP IT, AND PERFECT IT FOR ETERNAL LIFE.